Direct Tel (1): +234 (0) 811 867 8310
- LL.B (Hons) (2007) Ambrose Alli University
- LLM (2011) University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- Admitted as a Solicitor and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria: 2008
- Nigerian Bar Association
Awards & Publications
2011 – 2012 Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD Advanced Award in Organization Design and Development)
Salome loves to play lawn tennis and was a seeded player of the Ambrose Alli University lawn tennis association and represented the school in the 2005 and 2006 Nigerian University Games.
Salome has obtained outstanding experience as a legal practitioner particularly in insolvency and corporate banking procedure in Nigeria. She also has an LL.M in corporate and commercial law from the University of Manchester. Salome has excellent time and organisation management skills. Salome was appointed practice manager at Cogens in December 2015 and oversees all administrative matters as well as the hiring policies of the firm.
Examples Of Experience
- Giving legal and general advice to clients especially on banking, insolvency and commercial matters.
- Recruitment and training of employees in the roles of Legal Assistants, Research Assistants, Barristers and Solicitors.
- Effectively carried out a strategic redesign of the organisation’s structure which was mainly centralized to a decentralized system, which led to increase in productivity.
- Monitoring employee performance and making recommendations as regards salaries, rewards, vacations, leaves and general staff absence.
- Maintaining an accurate and efficient organisation data storage system.
- General office administration.